Swain County CROSSROADS is a newsletter designed to inform and educate Swain County residents on issues that affect them, and to provide ideas for helping improve their quality of life.
To stay up to date on all the programs offered by Family and Consumer Sciences Agent, Dee Decker, find us on Facebook (link below) or call the office (828) 488-3848.
Stay connected . . . find us on Facebook for all the latest events and happenings!
Spring 2014 Newsletter (pdf)
Happy 100 Years!
Love your Heart by Halting the Salt
Reusable Shopping Bag Safety Tips
Etiquette for Teen (that we can all use!)
Goodness Grows in Living Color!
Upcoming and Ongoing Activities
- Have a Happy Healthy Heart series – Febuary 20 & 27 at 10:00, Swain County Senior Center
- Advanced Beginner Clogging – Thursdays at 5:30, Swain County Cooperative Extension
- In-Step Line Dancing - Thursdays at 6:30, Swain County Cooperative Extension
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program – Tuesday and Thursdays at 10:00, Swain County Senior Center
- Laughter Yoga – upon request
- Eat Lots of Colors – upon request