4-H Kindness Cards Service Project
DEADLINE EXTENDED: May 15
Take part in Swain County 4-H’s Kindness Cards Service Project and spread some joy and cheer to our neighbors.
Your card(s) will be distributed through the Swain County Senior Center’s weekly food delivery on May 19, 2020. Each Tuesday during the COVID-19 State of Emergency 150 people receive 7-14 meals each week. These meals are delivered to Swain County seniors and other shut-ins in our communities. See below for drop-off instructions.
Get started by grabbing a few supplies (paper, color pencils, crayons, and a little creativity). Design your own card or use the ideas listed below. Think happy and fun! Add a bright cheery message to your card(s) and sign your name (optional). You don’t have to be a member of 4-H to participate in the service project, but please write Swain County 4-H somewhere on the card. Thank you for joining us in this worthwhile effort!
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things
- You’re wonderful because … (list your reasons here)
- Just wanted to say Hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day
- Sending lots of hugs your way
- Today we’re celebrating you!
- Wishing you a day filled with sunshine
- Hope you’re doing awesome!
- Just wanted to send you a smile today
- Enjoy today!
- Choose happy!
- Smile more!
- Laugh more!
- Hello cards
- Highlights Cards: Hello, Thinking of you, Yay!
- Laugh More Card
- Smile More Card
- Enjoy Today Card
- Choose Happy Card
- Have a Sweet Day!
- Horse – Sending Cheerful Thoughts to Brighten your Day
- Sheep – Hope You’re Doing Awesome
- Cow – Have a Moo-tastic
- Howdy from Our Farm to Yours
- Farm Animals: We’re all Smiles Thinking of You!
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Drop your cards off at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County office, 60 Almond School Road. Leave in the box outside of our front entrance.
For more information, contact:
Kendra Fortner, Livestock Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dee Decker, Family & Consumer Sciences Agent: email@example.com
Melissa Vaughn, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org