4-H Kindness Cards Service Project (Round 2)
SPREAD SOME JOY!
Design and share Kindness Cards with neighbors, friends, and family members by taking part in Round 2 of Swain County 4-H’s Kindness Cards Service Project!
Your cards will be distributed to local Swain County residents, including Swain County School Staff and N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County volunteers, parents and youth, etc.
Plus, you’re encouraged to design and mail cards to special people you know.
Option 1: Pick-up pre-made Card Packets
Pre-made Card Packets come in packs of 5 or 10 cards + envelopes. Pick these up from the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County. Design your cards and either drop them off at the office by August 21 or add your own postage and mail them to someone you know.
Option 2: Use your own paper and supplies
Using your own paper and supplies, design your cards and either drop them off at the office by August 21 or add your own postage and mail them to someone you know.
Okay, you’re ready to get started! Grab your supplies: paper (if making your cards), colored pencils, crayons, markers, and a little creativity. Think happy and fun! Add a bright cheery message (see ideas below) to your cards and sign your name (optional). You don’t have to be a member of 4-H to participate in the service project, but please write Swain County 4-H somewhere on the card. Thank you for joining us in this worthwhile effort!
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things.
- Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
- Just wanted to say Hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you.
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day.
- Sending lots of hugs your way.
- Today we’re celebrating you!
- Wishing you a day filled with sunshine!
- Hope you’re doing awesome!
- Just wanted to send you a smile today.
- Enjoy today!
- Choose happy!
- Smile more, Laugh more!
- Enjoy the little things in life.
- Every day may not be good….but there is something good in every day.
- It’s a good day to have a good day!
- Let your hope keep you joyful!
Deadline: August 21, 2020
Drop your cards off at:
Swain County Cooperative Extension
60 Almond School Road, Bryson City, NC 28713.