2020 Swain County 4-H Holiday Card Art Contest
Winning Artwork will be featured on the 2020 Holiday Card mailed out by the N.C. Cooperative Extension in Swain County!
- Artist must be age 5 to 18.
- One winner from each age category will be chosen.
- Ages categories – Cloverbud: 5-8, Cloverleaf: 9-10, Junior: 11-13, Senior: 14-18.
- Artwork must be on a solid white sheet of unlined paper.
- Paint, marker, pencil, and crayon are all acceptable.
- Dimensional art is acceptable as long as it can be photocopied.
- Artwork must show December Holidays or a winter scene AND include an aspect of 4-H.
- All Artwork must be original work by the artist.
- By submitting artwork for the contest, you and your legal guardian agree that your name age, club, and school may be used on the Holiday Card and mailed out to the public.
- All artwork submitted becomes the property of the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County.
- We reserve the right to modify the winning artwork to fit on the Holiday Card.
DEADLINE: November 30, 2020: Artwork must be received by November 30, 2020, at 5 p.m. Entries must be mailed to the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County office or dropped off during regular business hours at 60 Almond School Road, Bryson City or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Holiday Card Art Contest ENTRY FORM
Contact Melissa Vaughn, Administrative Assistant at: 488-3848 or email@example.com
Get enrolled it 4-H! It’s FREE!