Just Grow It! Vegetable Garden Club & Competition
Do you enjoy gardening? Do you want to learn how to grow your own vegetables? Do you want to learn more about food preservation and canning? The join us for our very first 4-H Vegetable Garden Club meeting on May 24, 2021, at 4 p.m. We’ll be meeting at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Swain County (front lawn gazebo) and discussing our start-up plans and the gardening competition. Note: Please wear a mask.
Here’s the Club Information you need to know:
- All supplies for your garden spot will be provided
- Tend and care for your garden spot at your convenience
- Attend club meetings to learn and practice food preservation techniques
- Document your progress and successes in your record book
- Harvest entries for the Swain County Fair
- Garden spots and vegetable growth will be judged and PRIZE money will be awarded
Call (828) 488-3848 or email email@example.com to reserve your garden spot by May 24 at 10 a.m.
Patti Jo Taylor, Club Leader
Kyla-Jo Farmer, 4-H Agent
Dee Decker, FCS Agent