Craft Vendor Spaces Available at 2022 Swain County Ag Fair
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Do you have a small crafting business or run workshops and demos? Would you like to be part of the Swain County Agricultural Fair?
The Swain County Agricultural Fair is right around the corner and we want YOU to be a part of it!
If you are a “crafter” or know someone who would be interested, please consider joining us on August 20th at the Great Smoky Mountain Event Park in Bryson City, NC! All craft and vendor items must be handcrafted.
Set up will be on Friday, August 19th from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. or Saturday, August 20th at 7 a.m. and must be completed by 9 a.m. Anyone arriving after 9 a.m. Saturday will be denied.
To register use our Vendor Form.
- Application AND Payment must be received by Friday, August 5th
- Vendor Fee of $25 can be mailed to: Swain County Cooperative Extension Center, Attn: Kyla-Jo Farmer, 60 Almond School Road, Bryson City, NC 28713
- Cancellation policy: if you are accepted, then you must cancel by 4 p.m. on August 12th ($25 Vendor Fee is non-refundable)
- All booths must remain open until the end of the event at 4 p.m. on August 20th
- This event will go on rain or shine
- If you require electricity, bring generator as electrical supply is not provided
- Provide a trash can for waste generated by your booth, there will be a dumpster on site
- Tables, Chairs, and Tents are not provided – please bring your own
- Tents must be freestanding and anchored with weights
- No vendor – including non-profit organizations – is to give away merchandise for any reason. Raffles and Drawings for prizes are acceptable only if tickets are purchased at event
- The Swain County Agricultural Fair Committee reserves the right to refuse ANY application according to the wishes of the committee
- All applicants/products must follow event policies
- No applicant will be accepted without meeting all above requirements
We hope you join us at the fair! If you have any questions, please contact Kyla-Jo Farmer at the Swain County Cooperative Extension Center at 828-488-3848 or firstname.lastname@example.org