Attention Vendors: 2023 Spring Craft & More Fling
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
CALLING ALL CRAFTERS, NON-PROFITS, ANTIQUE SELLERS, AND INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS: The Swain County Agricultural Fair is hosting a Spring Craft & More Fling for local crafters, non-profits, antique sellers, and independent sales consultants. The first annual event will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Great Smoky Mountain Event Park, 1130 Hyatt Creek Road, Bryson City.
Open to artisans and crafters, the Spring Craft & More Fling will also include antique sellers and independent sales consultants (Color Street, Thirty-One, LuLaRoe, etc.) along with an opportunity for local non-profit groups, such as youth organizations or churches, to set up a booth and sell their items.
10′ x 10′ booth spaces are available for $35 each. A limited number of electric hook-ups are available at an additional $10 fee. Register your business, organization or group by going to Spring Craft Fling Vendor Booth Application.
Food trucks will be onsite offering a variety of food and beverage choices. Vendor fees will go to support this year’s Swain County Agricultural Fair.
Like us on Facebook
Event Policy and Procedures:
- Application AND Payment must be received by Friday, April 28, 2023
- Vendor Fee of $35 and/or additional Electric Hook-up Fee of $10 can be made payable to: Swain County Agricultural Fair, Attn: Melissa Vaughn, 60 Almond School Road, Bryson City, NC 28713
- Cancellation policy: if you are accepted, then you must cancel by 4 p.m. on April 28 ($35 Vendor Fee and/or Electric Hook-up Fee of $10 is non-refundable)
- Saturday Booth set-up begins at 8 a.m. and must be completed by 10 a.m. (May 6)
- Anyone arriving after 10 a.m. Saturday will be denied
- All booths must remain open until the end of the event at 4 p.m. on May 6
- Gate closes at 6 p.m., booths must be taken down and moved by this time.
- This event will go on rain or shine
- Applicant must be present in booth throughout event
- A limited number of electrical hook-ups are available (first come first serve), otherwise bring your own generator if needed.
- Provide a trash can for waste generated by your booth, there will be a dumpster on site
- Tables, Chairs, and Tents are not provided – please bring your own
- Tents must be freestanding and anchored with weights
- Crafter, antique sellers, and independent sales consultants are welcome
- Also, non-profits such as youth organizations, church groups, etc. are welcome. Items sold can include handcrafted items, flowers and baked goods. For baked goods, contact Swain County Health Department for questions and/or permit, if needed.
- The Swain County Agricultural Fair Committee reserves the right to refuse ANY application according to the wishes of the committee
- All applicants/products must follow event policies
- No applicant will be accepted without meeting all above requirements
- Approved vendors must present confirmation certificate at the gate or to event organizer before setting up booth.
For any questions or for more information call Swain County Cooperative Extension at 828-488-3848, email email@example.com, or contact Patti Jo Taylor at 828-341-5044, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure and mark your calendars for the 2023 Swain County Agricultural Fair. A County Fair-style festival complete with judging of vegetables, crafts, and flowers; agricultural demos; craft vendors; food trucks and live music!!
August 19, 2023
10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Great Smoky Mountains Event Park (Formally Inspiration Park)
1130 Hyatt Creek Road (exit 69 off US Hwy 74) Bryson City, NC 28713
Admission is $5 per vehicle