Fall Craft & More Fling Event Coming Nov. 4
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Hosted by Swain County Agricultural Fair, this first-ever Fall Craft & More Fling will take place on November 4, 2023, from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. at the Great Smoky Mountains Event Park (1130 Hyatt Creek Road, Bryson City). If you would like to set you as a vendor at this year’s Fall Craft & More Fling, fill out the Booth Application Form below. Crafters, Non-Profits, Antique Sellers, & Independent Sales Consultants are all welcome.
A Few Details:
- For local craft vendors, antique sellers, independent sales consultants, and non-profits
- 10’x10′ Booth: $35
- Electric Hook-up: $10
- Payment Deadline: October 27, 2023
- Questions: N.C. Cooperative Extension, Swain County Center at 828-488-3848 or Patti Jo Taylor at 828-341-5044 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: This event would be set up in an open-air arena with a roof (not an inside venue).
Event Policy and Procedures
- Application AND Payment must be received by Friday, October 27, 2023
- Vendor Fee of $35 and/or additional Electric Hook-up Fee of $10 can be made payable to: Swain County Agricultural Fair, Attn: Melissa Vaughn, 60 Almond School Road, Bryson City, NC 28713
- Cancellation policy: if you are accepted, then you must cancel by 4 p.m. on October 27 ($35 Vendor Fee and/or Electric Hook-up Fee of $10 is non-refundable)
- Saturday Booth set-up begins at 8 a.m. and must be completed by 10 a.m. (November 4)
- Anyone arriving after 10 a.m. Saturday will be denied
- All booths must remain open until the end of the event at 4 p.m. on November 4.
- Gate closes at 6 p.m., booths must be taken down and moved by this time.
- This event will go on rain or shine
- Applicant must be present in booth throughout event
- A limited number of electrical hook-ups are available (first come first serve), otherwise bring your own generator if needed.
- Provide a trash can for waste generated by your booth, there will be a dumpster on site
- Tables, Chairs, and Tents are not provided – please bring your own
- Tents must be freestanding and anchored with weights
- Crafter, antique sellers, and independent sales consultants are welcome
- Also, non-profits such as youth organizations, church groups, etc. are welcome. Items sold can include handcrafted items, flowers and baked goods. For baked goods, contact Swain County Health Department for questions and/or permit, if needed.
- The Swain County Agricultural Fair Committee reserves the right to refuse ANY application according to the wishes of the committee
- All applicants/products must follow event policies
- No applicant will be accepted without meeting all above requirements
- Approved vendors must present confirmation certificate at the gate or to event organizer before setting up booth.