Swain County 4-H News
Swain County 4-H News is a newsletter published to inform Swain County youth and parents on rewarding opportunities and to showcase upcoming
4-H activities and programs.
For more information about 4-H in Swain County contact, Jennifer Hill at (828) 488-3848 or email@example.com.
- Agent Spotlight
- Word of Mouth
- 4-H Club News
- 4-H Apple Pie Workshop – Sept. 29
- National Youth Science Day – Oct. 5
- 4-H Record Books
- Pumpkin Painting – Oct. 21
- Holiday Card Art Contest
- Friends of Extension Fall Festival
- Military Care Packages
- Christmas Tree Decorating – Nov. 23
- 2016 Christmas Parade Float
- Events of Interest
Across the State & District
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
- Young Explorers 4-H Club
- Hey Kids! Did You Know You Can Be President?
- Can You Speak in Public?
- Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
- 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
- 4-H December Events & More!
- Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
- 4-H December Events and More!
- 4-H November 2015 Activities
- 4-H October 2015 Activities
- 2015 Swain County 4-H Holiday Card Art Contest
- Meet Jennifer Hill, Swain County’s New 4-H Agent
- Swain County 4-H Summer is Going Strong!
- Children & Nature: Get Outside!!
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).
Care to tell us why? Send Explanation