Swain County Cooperative Extension welcomes a new 4-H Agent! Jennifer Hill joined our staff on September 1, 2015. Please join us in welcoming her. For more information about 4-H in Swain County call (828) 488-3848.
What’s Your Story?
4-H Fruit Tree & Berry Plant Sale – Now thru March 4
4-H Club Meetings
Day of Service Event – March 7
Presentations & Record Keeping
Extra, Extra, Read All About It!
National Volunteer Week
NC 4-H Congress Photography Contest Entry Rules
West District 4-H 2016 Citizenship Challenge
REMINDER: 4-H Enrollment Paperwork Due
Other Upcoming Events
Across the State & District
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
– Hey Kids! Did You Know You Can Be President?
– Can You Speak in Public?
– Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
– 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
– 4-H December Events & More!
– Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
– 4-H December Events and More!
– 4-H November 2015 Activities
– 4-H October 2015 Activities
– 2015 Swain County 4-H Holiday Card Art Contest
– Meet Jennifer Hill, Swain County’s New 4-H Agent
– Swain County 4-H Summer is Going Strong!
– Children & Nature: Get Outside!!
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).