Swain County 4-H News is a newsletter published to inform Swain County youth and parents on rewarding opportunities and to showcase upcoming
4-H activities and programs.
For more information about 4-H in Swain County contact, Jennifer Hill at (828) 488-3848 or email@example.com.
2016 Fall Newsletter (pdf)
Word of Mouth
4-H Club News
4-H Apple Pie Workshop – Sept. 29
National Youth Science Day – Oct. 5
4-H Record Books
Pumpkin Painting – Oct. 21
Holiday Card Art Contest
Friends of Extension Fall Festival
Military Care Packages
Christmas Tree Decorating – Nov. 23
2016 Christmas Parade Float
Events of Interest
Across the State & District
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
– Young Explorers 4-H Club
– Hey Kids! Did You Know You Can Be President?
– Can You Speak in Public?
– Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
– 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
– 4-H December Events & More!
– Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
– 4-H December Events and More!
– 4-H November 2015 Activities
– 4-H October 2015 Activities
– 2015 Swain County 4-H Holiday Card Art Contest
– Meet Jennifer Hill, Swain County’s New 4-H Agent
– Swain County 4-H Summer is Going Strong!
– Children & Nature: Get Outside!!
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).