Swain County 4-H News
Swain County 4-H News is a newsletter published to inform Swain County youth and parents on rewarding opportunities and to showcase upcoming
4-H activities and programs.
For more information about 4-H in Swain County contact, Jennifer Hill at (828) 488-3848 or email@example.com.
Click on program name for more information.
|Painting with Friends||June 6, 13, & 20||10 a.m. – 12 p.m.||Swain Ext Office||5-18||$6||May 30|
|Movie & Geocaching||June 7||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Cherokee & Almond||5-10||$25||May 31|
|4-H Snorkeling||June 21||10 a.m. – 12 p.m.||Cheoah River||All||$5 per person or $10 family||June 14|
|District Activity Day||June 23||8 a.m. – 3 p.m.||Madison County||All||FREE||488-3848|
|Gem Mining||June 29||10 a.m. – until||Macon County||All||$6||June 22|
|4-H Night with the Tourists||July 9||7:05 p.m.||Asheville, NC||All||$5||June 22|
|Lego Mindstorm EV3 Robotics||July 25||10 a.m. – 3 p.m.||Swain Ext Office||4-7th graders||$5||July 18|
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
- West Swain 4-H Club
- 4-H Tangled Feet Stompers Clogging
- 4-H Butterfly & Garden Club
- 4-H Bullet & Bow Shooting Sports Club
- 4-H Livestock Club
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
- Why Your Child Should Attend a Sleep-Over Summer Camp
- 4-H Toy Drive to help Victims of East Tennessee Fires
- Military Care Packages 4-H Service Project
- Swain 4-H Cloggers Awarded at Mountain State Fair
- Young Explorers 4-H Club
- Hey Kids! Did You Know You Can Be President?
- Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
- 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
- 4-H December Events & More!
- Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
- 4-H December Events and More!
- 4-H November 2015 Activities
- 4-H October 2015 Activities
- Meet Jennifer Hill, Swain County’s New 4-H Agent
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).
4-H Enrollment is now online! Go to: https://nc.4honline.com to enroll your child in 4-H today! It’s quick and easy, and no more paper forms!
Click below for details and instructions.