Swain County 4-H News
Swain County 4-H News is a newsletter published to inform Swain County youth and parents on rewarding opportunities and to showcase upcoming
4-H activities and programs.
For more information about 4-H in Swain County call (828) 488-3848.
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
- 2019 4-H Holiday Art Contest Winner
- Tangled Feet Stompers Compete at Nationals
- 2019 Swain County Fair Youth Livestock Show Winners & Volunteers
- 4-H Bullets & Bows Club Members Qualify for State Competition
- 2018 Swain County 4-H Holiday Card Art Contest WINNER!
- Swain 4-H Family Hike Challenge WINNER!
- Two Local 4-Hers Chosen to Perform in Chattanooga
- Two Swain County Youth Attend NC 4-H Congress in Raleigh
- Swain County’s 4-H Exhibit Wins 1st Place at NC State Fair
- 4-H Toy Drive to help Victims of East Tennessee Fires
- Military Care Packages 4-H Service Project
- Swain 4-H Cloggers Awarded at Mountain State Fair
- Young Explorers 4-H Club
- Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
- 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
- Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).
4-H Enrollment is now online! Go to: https://nc.4honline.com to enroll your child in 4-H today! It’s quick and easy, and no more paper forms!
Click below for details and instructions.